WE ARE A SMALL BUT GREEN BUSINESS
We may be a small business, but the future of our planet is a big priority for us, and we have carefully considered every choice from product to packaging to ensure we are as eco-friendly as possible.
These are the choices we have consciously made:
- Our garments are made using GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton
- Organic cotton is NATURAL and GMO (genetically modified organism) FREE and uses LESS WATER than standard cotton: water scarcity is one of the largest global risks we will be facing over the next decade.
- NO USE OF CHEMICALS (no fertilisers or pesticides) in the production process so there is less risk to the health of farmers and villagers
- VEGAN Friendly & PETA Certified. No animals have been tested on or harmed in any process of the production
- RECYCLED POLYESTER is sandwiched between 2 layers of organic cotton to ensure the garments are nice and soft against your little ones skin (no direct contact)
- All of our garments are made at a Fair Wear certified factory in Bangladesh. This means you can trust that clothing bought from us has not involved discrimination or forced child labour at any stage, that the workers have been paid a living wage and their working conditions are safe. Our designs are all embroidered in London
All orders are dispatched in 100% biodegradable poly bags that are fully recyclable. Bio poly mailers are made of starch. It is a compostable fibre that meets the requirements of the 'OK Compost' certificate.